About Windows 10
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection: Including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- BitLocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-V functionality lets you create virtual machines, while remote desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
- Upgrade win 10 pro to win 11 pro if your PC fulfilled the requirements. process is below;
How to check if your device meets Windows 11 system requirements
This article applies if you’ve recently made changes to your device hardware and are trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Hardware changes might affect your upgrade eligibility, though you’ll need to take a few steps to see your updated eligibility in Settings.
This article might also apply if messages in the PC Health Check app and the Windows Update page in Settings don’t match.
If you recently made any changes to your hardware and want to see if your computer now meets the requirements for Windows 11, the easiest way to do that is with the PC Health Check app:
- If you haven’t yet, install the PC Health Check app here.
- Press Windows logo key + S or select Search, type pc health check, and select PC Health Check from the list of results.
- Select Check now.
It can take up to 24 hours for Windows Update to refresh your eligibility info. If your eligibility info is not updating in a timely manner, you can also manually refresh the Windows 11 eligibility assessment using the following steps.
Do things confidently.
Windows 10 was developed using feedback from millions of people, so you can feel confident that Windows 10 works the way you want it to. Additionally, Windows 10 helps you stay current for a worry-free experience with the greatest features and our latest protection against viruses, phishing and malware.
A web that works the way you do.
The all-new browser is great for getting things done online. Write or type directly on webpages and easily share the mark-ups; you’ll also like reading online articles free of distractions. The address bar gives you personalized recommendations to get you quickly to your online destination.
Take your gaming further.
Great Xbox titles, the best of Xbox Live, and your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection via the Xbox app. You can even use your Xbox controller and stream Xbox One games on your home Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet.
Do things across your devices.
Take your movies, music, and photos with you across all your devices with OneDrive. Plus, with OneDrive, you get 15GB of free storage space.
Do things magically.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns more about you over time. Cortana works across all your devices, from phone to tablet to PC, to help you do more and forget less.